Invisalign® orthodontic aligners systems are modified to straighten your teeth with a revolutionary new type of clear aligner system that is metal-free and nearly invisible to even your closest friends and peers. Not only can Invisalign help you achieve a straighter smile, you can do so without all the stigma often linked to the look of metal orthodontic braces. For a better understanding of the basics of Invisalign, listed below are principles pertaining to them:
– As your treatment moves forward, so too will your aligners, which can be easily replaced and upgraded as necessary.
– Invisalign features cutting-edge technology that allows the aligners to be removed at will. With Invisalign, there are no food restrictions, and you can eat whatever foods you wish, provided you remove the aligners before each meal.
– Invisalign eradicates the stigma of traditional braces by allowing them to be worn discreetly, often without others noticing them.
– Invisalign aligners are extremely effective at correcting numerous oral health ailments including pain from TMJ disorders, damage caused by bruxism, and malocclusions.
– Invisalign aligners are expertly designed without the use of metals thanks to their patented thermoplastic materials, which allows them to be fully customized and modified to fit the needs of each patient.
If you would like to schedule an Invisalign treatment session at Wyoming Dental Specialties, simply call our dentist office in Evanston, Wyoming, at our number 307-789-5608. Dr. Nathan Lester and our entire team await. The perfect smile of your dreams is only a visit away!